Official reveals! [UPD1]
- Revolving Pokemon
- [NEW] Move: Topsy-Turvy (Dark-Type)
- Ability: Contrary (Lower stat changes increases instead)
- 1’04” & 7.7 lbs
- Transmitters above Inkay’s eyes have the ability to drain the will to fight from other Pokémon. It uses this skill to run and hide when attacked by stronger enemies.
- Overturning Pokemon
- Move: Hypnosis
- [NEW] Ability: Contrary (Lower stat changes increases instead)
- 4’11” & 103.6 lbs
- The evolved form of Inkay, Malamar wields some of the strongest hypnotic powers of any Pokémon and can make its opponents bend to its will.
- Cotton Candy Pokemon
- [NEW] Ability: Sweet Veil (keeps allies from falling asleep)
- 1’04” & 7.7 lbs
- Exclusive to Pokémon X, Swirlix loves sweets and eats nothing else, making its body as sweet and sticky as cotton candy.
- Perfume Pokemon
- [NEW] Move: Draining Kiss (Fairy-Type)
- Ability: Healer
- 0’08” & 1.1 lbs
- Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell.
- Daunting Pokemon
- Move: Hammer Arm
- Ability: Iron Fist
- 6’11” & 299.8 lbs
- Pangoro is the evolved form of Pancham. It’s a cantankerous Pokémon, but it has a strong heart and doesn’t forgive those who pick on the weak.
Other official reveals:
- Xerneas (Fairy-Type): Ability - Fairy Aura; Move: Geomancy
- Yveltal (Dark/Flying): Ability - Dark Aura; Move: Oblivion Wing
- Professor: Sycamore (Purataanu)
- Villainous Team: Team Flare
- Gym Leaders: Grant (Zakuro) & Clemont (Shitoron)
- Wonder Trade: Wonder Trade is a new form of Pokémon trading where you pick a Pokémon to offer and it will be instantly traded for another Pokémon offered by someone else around the world. The thrill of Wonder Trade is that you won’t have any idea which Pokémon you’ll get until it appears. Who knows? You might even find yourself getting a rare Pokémon that you never expected!
- HoloCaster: used to communicate with other characters
- Photo Spots: create snapshots in game
- Battle Spots: With Battle Spot, you can use your Internet connection to battle with players from around the world. Compete in casual Free Battles for everyday challenges, or take on tougher Rating Battles to see how you rank against the competition!
- O-Powers: O-Powers are special powers that will help you progress through your adventure. These O-Powers come in many forms. Some powers may temporarily increase your stats, while others may make it easier to catch wild Pokémon. Still others may increase the Exp. Points or prize money you get from battle.
- Shout Outs: The Shout-Out function lets you share your feelings and accomplishments with other players. Your Shout-Out will be displayed to other players who are nearby or connected to the Internet.
- Global Trade Station (GTS): Trade Pokémon with other Trainers around the world using the Global Trade Station! Decide which Pokémon you want to offer in trade and what kind of Pokémon you want to receive in return. If a matching partner can be found anywhere around the world, your trade will be completed. Previously, you could trade via the GTS only for Pokémon you’d already registered in your Pokédex by seeing or catching them. For the first time in the main Pokémon series,Pokémon X and Pokémon Y allow you to receive a Pokémon not yet registered in your Pokédex via GTS trade!